ICRIIS-META implements online paper submission: All papers will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical quality, and relevance to the conference. Concurrent submission to this conference and other conferences or journals is not allowed. Please use the following guidelines for submitting your full paper:
1. All papers must be submitted in PDF format only.
2. Article pages must be between 8-12 pages including figures, tables, references and appendices. Do not exceed 12 pages.
3. All Author name(s) and contact detail should not be included for first submission. This is for blind review process.
4. Template of the full paper format in MS Word can be downloaded here
5. All papers should be submitted through the Easychair :
(EASYCHAIR LINK WILL BE PROVIDED SOON)
All paper submissions will be checked for originality. Due to our policy, papers with high similarity score may not be accepted by the conference. All submitted papers are subjected to a peer review process by 2-3 reviewers. Decision of a paper acceptance is based on the average score and the comments given by the reviewers. The accepted papers must be revised according to the reviewers’ comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Please note that we use a double-blind review process, so authors’ names and affiliations should not be written in the paper. This is necessary to ensure fairness in the review process.
NON-PRESENTED PAPER POLICY
All accepted papers must be presented in the conference. The committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.